Del Sol Energy has expanded its solar installation services to Reno, NV.
With more than 251 days of sunshine every year Reno is a great place to live, but an even better place to have a solar system installed on your home or business.
The average monthly Reno, Nevada electricity bill is: $141.84.
How would you like for the sun to cover those costs?
Del Sol Energy has the team and experience to connect your residence or commercial operation to the benefits of solar.
Steps to getting solar installation on my home or business in the Reno, NV area:
- Request a Free Quote from Del Sol Energy
- One of our solar system coordinators will prepare a quote and design, and review it with you
- Once the quote and design are approved, Del Sol Energy will obtain the appropriate permits, any needed HOA approval, and we will coordinate with NV Energy, as needed
- The install team will begin building the solar design on your home or business
- Once the solar panels are installed, they’ll be inspected and approved, and connected to your meter for use!
Let’s turn the sun into savings and install solar panels on your home or business.